jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

That make two of us

Expressions / Phrases

  • Spoke. Radio (rueda). A piece with fits between the axle and the round outside, or rim, of a wheel. Una pieza que encaja entre el eje y el aro externo, o rin de una rueda.
  • Spoke. Radio (rueda). One of some number of rods radiating from the center of a wheel (the hub where the axle connects), connecting the hub with the round traction surface. Una de las varias varillas radiales desde el centro de una rueda (el centro donde conecta el eje), que conecta el centro con la superficie de tracción del aro.
  • Axle. Eje. A a central shaft for a rotating wheel or gear. Un eje central de una rueda rotativa o rueda engranaje.
  • Metal rim. Rin metálico.
  • I was thinking the same thing. That makes two of us. Estaba pensando lo mismo, ya somos dos.
  • Scientifically proven ways to prevent and overcome illness. Métodos científicos comprobados para prevenir y sobreponerse a las enfermedades.
  • It wasn't the result I wanted but I'm glad that we went down fighting and it was a hugely enjoyable battle. No fue el resultado que deseaba pero me alegra que luchamos hasta el final y fue una batalla que disfrutamos muchísimo.
  • Listen to the crowd, they went wild (football!). Escucha la multitud, se volieron locos.
  • If you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Escucha la multitud, se volieron locos.
  • I appreciate you helping me. No problem. That's what friends are for. Te agradezco que me ayudes. Tranquilo, para eso son los amigos.
  • Get a free quote with no obligation. Obtenga una cotización sin compromiso.

No hay comentarios.: